Ladies and gentlemen!
MTH Retail Group greatly values your privacy and kindly asks you to carefully read the following information concerning the processing of your personal data on this website.
Your personal data is processed exclusively within the rules and regulations of the General Data Protection Act (GDPR)and the Data Protection Act (DPA), as well as the provisions of the Telecommunications Act (TCA 2003). Following this, we will inform you about the type, extent, and purpose of data processing on this website.
- Contact details
MTH Retail Group Holding GmbH
Tel: +43 2236 80 99 0
Data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Server log files
When accessing our website, our homepage provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which are automatically transmitted to MTH Retail Group by your browser. This information is:
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL
- The accessing computer’s host name
- Date and time of the server request
- Your IP address
- Cookie contents from www.mth-retailgroup.com
This serves the purpose of logging system usage, authorization processes and the evaluation of server logs for problem analysis. As the operator of the website, this lies within our legitimate interest.
This data has no personal reference and will not be merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to verify the data later, if we become aware of any specific indications of illegal use. The data collected here will be saved automatically for a period of 31 days and will not be passed on to third parties.
You can also access our website without cookies. However, if you would like to use the MTH Retail Group to your full convenience, the cookies, which enable certain functions, must be accepted.
Necessary operational cookies
The cookie we use with the code „qtrans_front_language“ enables the system to remember language settings, if you return to a page within the same session. The cookie only collects data related to our website, information about browsing behavior on other websites will not be collected. Rejecting this cookie may mean you will not have access to the full range of functions.
|Cookie name||Cookie description|
|borlabs-cookie||Saves the visitor’s settings which were chosen in the Cookie Box of Borlabs Cookies.|
|NID (Google Maps)||Used to unlock Google Maps contents.|
|_icl_*, wpml_*, wp-wpml_*||Saves the current language.|
|YouTube||Used to unlock YouTube contents.|
|_ga,_gat,_gid (Google Analytics)||Google cookie for website analysis. Creates statistical data about the visitor’s use of the website.|
|_ga,_gat,_gid (Google Tagmanager)||Google Cookie to steer the expanded Script and Tag management.|
We would like to point out that changes made to settings only affect the browser you are currently using. If you use different browsers or devices, changes to the settings will need to be made again. Furthermore, you can erase cookies from your storage medium at any time. For more information regarding cookie settings and how to edit or delete them, please consult your browser’s help menu.
In general, you have the following rights:
- Information: You have the right to information about how your data is used and may request a copy of all the data we have processed. Exercising your right to information will not affect the rights of other people.
- Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your data if it is not being used on another legal basis.
- Correction: You have the right to request the correction of your data. This also includes the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Data portability: You have the right to receive the data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used format, if it is being processed with your consent or within the fulfillment of a contract. The processing must take place automatically.
- Restrictions in processing: If you wish to dispute the accuracy of your data, or you do not wish to exercise your right to data deletion in the event of unauthorized processing, you may restrict the processing of your data.
- Revoking consent: If we are processing your data based on your consent, you make revoke your consent at any time.
- Objection to processing: If we are processing your data based on legitimate interest, you may revoke your consent at any time. If a weighing of interests reveals that our legitimate interests predominate, we will reject with justification.
Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with data protection authorities against the processing of your personal data, if you are of the opinion that your data is not being processed in accordance with the law. You are entitled to the rights mentioned above at any time and without the need of a legal remedy.
We are happy to provide you with further information concerning the processing of your personal data at