Come to stay!
Do you have a keen interest in retail and meeting people? Do you have a talent for sales? Apply now for an apprenticeship in one of our branches.
What it’s all about
You can look forward to working in the following fields, among others:
- Cashier training and cash register accounting
- Receipt of goods, delivery note control, and goods disposition
- Classification and presentation of goods
- Guarantee of order and cleanliness in the branch
- Implementation of inventories
What you’ll bring to the job:
- High school diploma with (very) good grades (you’ll be a perfect fit as a salesperson)
- Secondary school graduation certificate with (very) good grades (you’ll be a perfect fit as a retail merchant)
- Friendliness, willingness to perform, reliability, and a sense of responsibility
- An interest in sales and our products
- A sense of fun when interacting with customers
We offer you:
- An apprenticeship as a salesperson (two years) and as a merchant in retail (three years)
- Trainee welcome days, where you get to know all trainees and contacts
- A committed team and friendly trainers
- Hiring and promotion opportunities based on performance in theory and practice
- Regular internal seminars for further education
We look forward to hearing from you!