Come to stay!
Do you have a keen interest in retail and meeting people? Do you have a talent for sales? Apply now for an apprenticeship in one of our branches.
What it’s all about
You will receive comprehensive training in several areas of business. At the end of the training, you’ll be a professional in all the relevant sales processes at your branch.
You can look forward to working in the following fields, among others:
- Cashier training and cash register accounting
- Receipt of goods, delivery note control, and goods disposition
- Classification and presentation of goods
- Guarantee of order and cleanliness in the branch
- Implementation of inventories
What you’ll bring to the job:
- High school diploma with (very) good grades (you’ll be a perfect fit as a salesperson)
- Secondary school graduation certificate with (very) good grades (you’ll be a perfect fit as a retail merchant)
- Friendliness, willingness to perform, reliability, and a sense of responsibility
- An interest in sales and our products
- A sense of fun when interacting with customers
We offer you:
- An apprenticeship as a salesperson (two years) and as a merchant in retail (three years)
- Trainee welcome days, where you get to know all trainees and contacts
- A committed team and friendly trainers
- Hiring and promotion opportunities based on performance in theory and practice
- Regular internal seminars for further education
We look forward to hearing from you!